My Web My Way gives loads of information about ways you can change your own computer to make websites much easier to use.
The Stuff website has the following accessibility features
- Search box
- Resizable text
- Alternative viewing themes to change colour contrast
- Hyperlinks are in blue and underlined – no other text is underlined
- Images have alternative text which describes the image
- Text can be read aloud with BrowseAloud (see below)
Listen to this website with BrowseAloud
You can listen to this website with BrowseAloud, which can be downloaded for free from the BrowseAloud website.
BrowseAloud makes websites accessible to people who need help reading online. It works by reading webpages aloud. You simply hover your mouse over the text to hear it.
- It reads webpages aloud (includes text alternative for Flash and images)
- Highlights each word as it is spoken to show you where you are on the page
- Magnifies text to your chosen font size and style
- Looks up accurate dictionary definitions
- Converts text to MP3 audio file
- Masks information on the screen to help you focus on a particular area.
Who does BrowseAloud help?
Phone: 028 9442 8105
BrowseAloud helps any website visitor who needs help reading online. This includes those with learning difficulties such as dyslexia, mild visual impairments and those with English as a second language.
How do I download BrowseAloud?
Download BrowseAloud from the BrowseAloud website.
If you need help, contact the BrowseAloud Support team on: